Saturday, February 26, 2011

Healing Results

As you know, I requested a long distance healing from John of God, Brazil. I was instructed to take a 3 month supply of passiflora, an herb, to help facilitate the healing. This supply was blessed by one of the entities that John of God channels. While I was taking these herbs, the chronic pain in my knee disappeared. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking the herbs before I completed the passiflora because I was getting an upset stomach from taking them. As soon as I stopped taking the herbs, my knee began to hurt again, which was disappointing. In John of God's biography, people who didn't complete the healing process experienced a relapse of sorts. I am wondering if this is what happened in this case. After about two months of knee pain, the pain has leveled off. It doesn't hurt every day, and I am careful not to twist my knee, which would cause pain. I hope one day I could meet John of God in person for a healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment